Book Title: Cracking the GRE Premium Edition with 6 Practice Tests, 2016 (Graduate School Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Release Date: 2015-06-02
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksTHE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE!
Get all the prep you need to score a perfect 340 on the GRE with The Princeton Review, including 6 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, proven test-taking strategies, and exclusive access to our online Premium Portal with tons of extra practice and resources.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to help avoid traps and beat the test
• Step-by-step problem-solving guides
• 9 strategies to maximize time and minimize errors Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert subject review for all test topics
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
• Extensive GRE vocabulary list featuring key terms and exercisesPractice Your Way to Perfection.
• 6 total full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
(2 in the book & 4 online)
• Drills for each test section—Verbal, Math, and Writing
• Thorough score reports for online testsPlus, with Cracking the GRE Premium Edition, you'll get online access to our exclusive Premium Portal for an extra competitive edge:
• Key info about grad school admissions, testing calendars, and financial aid
• Video tutorials that break down strategies for each section of the GRE
• Multi-week study plan guides
• Examples of successful b-school essays and interviews with admissions officers
• Special "GRE Insider" section packed with helpful info about grad school admissions, application requirements, and more