Book Title: Cracking the AP Computer Science A Exam, 2017 Edition: Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5 (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Release Date: 2016-08-02
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksEVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP Computer Science A Exam with The Princeton Review's brand-new, comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, access to our AP Connect online portal, and targeted strategies for every section of the exam.
This brand new addition to our best-selling Cracking the AP Exam series is perfect for students tackling the fast-growing AP Computer Science A test. Easy to understand and simple to use, this book gives you all the tools you need to get the score you want.Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review of key Computer Science A topics, including lab requirements
• Up-to-date information on the 2017 AP Computer Science A Exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updatesPractice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests
with detailed answer explanations
• Comprehension drills in each content review chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample questionsTechniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder