Book Title: High School Algebra II Unlocked: Your Key to Mastering Algebra II (High School Subject Review)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Release Date: 2016-06-28
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksUNLOCK THE SECRETS OF ALGEBRA II with THE PRINCETON REVIEW.
Algebra can be a daunting subject. That’s why our new High School Unlocked series focuses on giving you a wide range of key techniques to help you tackle subjects like Algebra II. If one method doesn't "click" for you, you can use an alternative approach to understand the concept or problem, instead of painfully trying the same thing over and over without success. Trust us—unlocking the secrets of algebra doesn't have
With this book, you’ll discover the link between abstract concepts and their real-world applications and build confidence as your skills improve. Along the way, you’ll get plenty of practice, from fully guided examples to independent end-of-chapter drills and test-like samples. Everything You Need to Know About Algebra II.
• Complex concepts explained in clear, straightforward ways
• Walk-throughs of sample problems for all topics
• Clear goals and self-assessments to help you pinpoint areas for further review
• Step-by-step examples of different ways to approach problems
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• Drills and practice questions in every chapter
• Complete answer explanations to boost understanding
• ACT- and SAT-like questions for hands-on experience with how Algebra II may appear on major examsHigh School Algebra II Unlocked covers:
• complex numbers and polynomials
• graphing and solving systems of equations
• radical and rational expressions and inequalities
• trigonometric equations
• logarithmic functions and operations
• statistical modeling
... and more!