Book Title: High School Physics Unlocked: Your Key to Understanding and Mastering Complex Physics Concepts (High School Subject Review)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Release Date: 2016-10-18
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksUNLOCK THE SECRETS OF PHYSICS with THE PRINCETON REVIEW.
High School Physics Unlocked
focuses on giving you a wide range of key lessons to help increase your understanding of physics. With this book, you'll move from foundational concepts to complicated, real-world applications, building confidence as your skills improve. End-of-chapter drills will help test your comprehension of each facet of physics, from mechanics to magnetic fields. Don't feel locked out!Everything You Need to Know About Physics.
• Complex concepts explained in straightforward ways
• Clear goals and self-assessments to help you pinpoint areas for further review
• Bonus chapter on modern physicsPractice Your Way to Excellence.
• 340+ hands-on practice questions in the book and online
• Complete answer explanations to boost understanding, plus extended, step-by-step solutions for all drill questions online
• Bonus online questions similar to those you'll find on the AP Physics 1, 2, and C Exams and the SAT Physics Subject TestHigh School Physics Unlocked covers:
• One- and Multi-dimensional Motion
• Forces and Mechanics
• Energy and Momentum
• Gravity and Satellite Motion
• Waves and Sound
• Electric Interactions and Electric Circuits
• Magnetic Interactions
• Light and Optics
... and more!