Book Title: High School Chemistry Unlocked: Your Key to Understanding and Mastering Complex Chemistry Concepts (High School Subject Review)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Release Date: 2016-10-18
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksUNLOCK THE SECRETS OF CHEMISTRY with THE PRINCETON REVIEW.
High School Chemistry Unlocked
focuses on giving you a wide range of key lessons to help increase your understanding of chemistry. With this book, you'll move from foundational concepts to complicated, real-world applications, building confidence as your skills improve. End-of-chapter drills will help test your comprehension of each facet of chemistry, from atoms to alpha radiation. Don't feel locked out!Everything You Need to Know About Chemistry.
• Complex concepts explained in straightforward ways
• Walk-throughs of sample problems for all topics
• Clear goals and self-assessments to help you pinpoint areas for further review
• Guided examples of how to solve problems for common subjectsPractice Your Way to Excellence.
• 165+ hands-on practice questions, seeded throughout the chapters and online
• Complete answer explanations to boost understanding
• Bonus online questions similar to those you'll find on the AP Chemistry Exam and the SAT Chemistry Subject TestHigh School Chemistry Unlocked covers:
• Building blocks of matter
• Physical behavior of matter
• Chemical bonding
• Chemical reactions
• Acids and bases
• Organic chemistry
... and more!